Kochi to Mumbai ! Writing Knocks Again!

Breaking over five years of silence, hoping I post more frequently.

The past few years, my entire focus was on my new found love, entrepreneurship and the role of a fashion designer. I head the online boutique, My Kerala Sarees (www.mykeralasarees.com - coming back soon!) and market my products through facebook (https://www.facebook.com/mykeralasarees/)  and whatsapp.

Writing was never my ambition except for love for letter writing since I was 11. But, I made a successful career as a professional freelance writer, writing for Indian and International Media for 14 years, without any formal education.

Similarly, in May 2016, I suddenly decided to sell Kerala Sarees and started my business with just six set mundu (the two-piece traditional Kerala attire), In a month, I moved to 50 and the rest is history! Today, I create unique combos of Kerala Sarees and Set Mundu with matching blouses, and all handworked are self-designed.

This added to my motherhood (in the ninth year), moving to a new city - Mumbai, mid this year, has evoked both more responsibilities and the urge to be back to writing after a full four-year break.

My life will continue to flow as events shape up - not restricting my career to writing or entrepreneurship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seven Years of Freelance Writing

Completed 100 blog posts....welcome paid advertisement and more..

Parnasala, the fully bloomed white lotus - Emerges as a Kerala tourism destination