Reading...books

From mid-February to March, I spent more time on writing, often after my daughter goes to sleep as she keeps me busy during day hours. I also managed to find time to read books.

I have just finished reading The Cavansite Conspiracy by Manjiri Prabhu, a very thrilling story. I love thrillers and I couldn't stop reading once I began reading the story. The review will be on my book blog soon.

Now, I am reading Dipen Ambalia's LOSER: The Life of a Software Engineer. A very different kind of a book and I am enjoying his humor writing to the core. When I read with my baby in hand, she turns to look at my face as I can't stop laughing as I read through most of the pages. I interviewed Dipen recently for techgoss and it's his first interview! Since techgoss asked for the interview before the book was launched, I didn't have the opportunity to interview Dipen based on his work. Wish I'd read his book before I interviewed him... perhaps, next time and I'll have more questions for him. Wait for LOSER: The Life of a Software Engineer's book review too.

Happy reading!

PS: What are you reading now? Would like to hear your thoughts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seven Years of Freelance Writing

Completed 100 blog posts....welcome paid advertisement and more..

Parnasala, the fully bloomed white lotus - Emerges as a Kerala tourism destination