Double Success: Chicken Soup for the College Soul - Indian College Students

In August 2010, I mentioned about selling stories to Chicken Soup for the Soul - Indian College Students. The book was published in April 2011 and today, we received our copies. A special moment of happiness, as in this title both my husband, Jaimon and I share a story each, titled 'A Project Journey from Scratch' and 'An Inspired Ride' respectively. 

A Project Journey from Scratch is about my husband and his friend's hands-on-experience of his final year B.Tech project at TKM College of Engineering, Kollam, Kerala. An Inspired Ride is about how I learnt to ride Enfield bullet and took it as a challenge to ride the heavy bike, when I was 17. 

This is the first time, my husband shared a story and feels good as we both share stories for the same title. 

I hope you will enjoy both the stories. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seven Years of Freelance Writing

Completed 100 blog posts....welcome paid advertisement and more..

Parnasala, the fully bloomed white lotus - Emerges as a Kerala tourism destination