Set to be an author & Inviting book ghostwriting gigs

I have never been so serious before - planning my career. I have always wanted to write my own book, but for multiple reasons, it never took off. Finally, I am making my first move to be an author. I have started working on my autobiography (inspirational). And this week, I will create the final outline for a self-help book, research and write the sample chapters and send it to an Indian publisher.

Meanwhile, I am inviting people from all walks of life, including CEOs, celebrities, IT personnel, chefs, or ordinary people with a story to tell, to contact me to ghost write your story. You can either take the entire credits and I will maintain confidentiality or we can work as co-authors. I am comfortable with topics such as self-help, health, parenting, hobbies, wedding, marriage, business, technology, Internet marketing, traveling, real estate and interiors, food and cuisine, and others (except politics). I can handle both autobiography and non-fiction. I also like to handle inspirational series like Chicken Soup for the Soul. I have contributed stories for multiple Chicken Soup for the Indian Soul series, coffee-table books, books, writing anthologies and so on.

If you are serious about your projects and dream of having a book in your name, contact me via email. I usually respond to every mail, within 24 hours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seven Years of Freelance Writing

Completed 100 blog posts....welcome paid advertisement and more..

Parnasala, the fully bloomed white lotus - Emerges as a Kerala tourism destination