Ghostwriting - Magazine features, Interviews, Ebooks, Books

Looking for a ghostwriter? Do you want to write and sell your story to publications - newspapers, websites or magazines? Do you have an amazing true story to tell? Are you an expert in any field looking to see your name in print?

I can help you convert your stories or ideas to articles, features, interviews and write it to suit your target publication. Also, I can help you to write an ebook or book.

Why Me?

I have experienced writing for magazines, newspapers, ezines, websites, portals, coffee-table books, books and anthologies. I am currently working on two ebooks - cookbook and a travelogue. I write about travel, technology, lifestyle, food, business, trade, how-to's, author and celebrity interviews, human-interest stories. I have worked with 70 editors in the past 7 years while working for 66 publications.

So, if you dream of seeing your name in print, contact me at resmi.writer@gmail.com for further discussion on my ghostwriting services.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seven Years of Freelance Writing

Completed 100 blog posts....welcome paid advertisement and more..

Parnasala, the fully bloomed white lotus - Emerges as a Kerala tourism destination