Work update - Corporate Writing & Blogging

I have had articles published in technology magazines in the past few months. But, as of now, I am concentrating more on writing corporate content – brochures, web content, newsletters and press releases. I also created content for a part of a website (to be launched in the coming months).

Meanwhile, I landed up with an assignment for promoting an event online - which I do through a blog created specifically for the purpose and through online communities. If you are a regular reader, you may remember I used to write about Volvo Ocean Race - http://kochi-volvo.blogspot.com during October-December 2008. It was not an assigned job - it was something I did, because I was interested in knowing about Volvo Ocean Race; excited to meet the participants and the entire team.

Since I got the flavor of promoting an event online, I am open to blogging opportunities to promote events or products or even businesses online.
If you are looking for content writer for your website, portal or business or a blogger for your personal or professional needs, drop in a mail at resmi (dot) writer (at) gmail (dot) com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seven Years of Freelance Writing

Completed 100 blog posts....welcome paid advertisement and more..

Parnasala, the fully bloomed white lotus - Emerges as a Kerala tourism destination