Success Story: French TV Channel, France 5 's Travel Magazine, Echappées Belles

From the role of a freelance writer to the role of introducing my hometown, Kochi  in Kerala, India to Raphael de Casabianca, the anchor of the well-known Travel Magazine, Echappées Belles  (Beautiful Escapes), France 5 (French TV channel), my career is probably taking a new twist.  (First telecast was on Feb 15, 2014 and re-telecast on Feb 23, 2014)

Watch the Kerala show - Travel magazine Echappées Belles" (Beautiful Escapes) on France 5 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoTemD_55RI or
http://conscience.33.free.fr/tv_sante.html#kerala.

(I appear in the 1:33 hour long show at 56 minutes, disappear at 1:02 minutes and reappear 1:17 minutes and remain till the end of the show.)
What's more interesting is the fact, the shoot for the France 5 Travel show began on January 13, the same day I had started my freelance writing career. The shoot lasted for 2.5 days, capturing the beauty of Cochin, The Queen of the Arabian Sea.

I hope you enjoy the show and my role in introducing Kochi to the anchor. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seven Years of Freelance Writing

Parnasala, the fully bloomed white lotus - Emerges as a Kerala tourism destination