The year, 2011

2011 was a very special year for my husband and I. Our daughter joined us in July 2011 and since then, our personal life has changed much.

Talking of professional life, I have had a long break in the year 2011. The last article I worked was in February 2011. I have just returned to work and submitted a business story for a leading portal, three weeks back (the story is scheduled to be published next week). Meanwhile, also worked on a couple of personal articles related to pregnancy and motherhood.

Over the next few months, I would prefer to stick on to selected assignments. And I would probably be working only on 3-4 assignments per month.

On another note, I have applied for a writing course, about which I would mention as soon as the admission procedure is over. 

The book ideas I have had and I started working, will probably see light in 2012.

As of today (December 31, 2011), the number of blog visitors have crossed 9000! Looking forward to cross the five-figure (10,000) during the first quarter of  2012, considering on an average, even when not updating the blog, more than 450 visitors visit the blog. Frequent posts attracts more than 700 visitors per month!

Let me sign off for now and bid goodbye to 2011, while wishing all my readers a very happy and prosperous new year 2012. And a big thanks to all my readers, who reads my posts and keeps me inspired to maintain the blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seven Years of Freelance Writing

Parnasala, the fully bloomed white lotus - Emerges as a Kerala tourism destination

Completed 100 blog posts....welcome paid advertisement and more..