Inviting authors to send book for review

I finished reading Raksha Bharadia's 'All and nothing' sometime back and was about to post the review, when I forced to put it on hold as a couple of editors have shown interest in the review. If they don't publish the review, I would be posting the review in the blog or else will post links to the published review.

Today and tomorrow, I would be reading Preeti Shenoy's recently published "Life is what you make it."

Thanks to both of them, for sending a copy of their book to review.

Inviting authors : Send your book for review

I invite authors to send me book for review, which would be posted either in the blog or else pitch and sell book review / interview for suitable publications. For further details, reach me at resmi.writer@gmail.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seven Years of Freelance Writing

Parnasala, the fully bloomed white lotus - Emerges as a Kerala tourism destination