More Chicken Soup for the Soul series success!

Chicken Soup for the Soul - Indian Women

Published in June 2010, Chicken Soup for the Soul - Indian Women has my story 'Dear Diary," published under the category 'Life Lessons.'

 
Chicken Soup for the Indian College Soul

I have two stories accepted for publication in Chicken Soup for the Indian College Soul:
  • Project Journey from Scratch - This story in "Jaimon As Told to Resmi Jaimon" format. It's my husband's final year engineering project story.
  • An Inspired Ride - It's my story of riding 'Enfield Bullet' during my late teens and probably, being the first girl in Kerala (if not in India) to attend the driving test riding the heavy Bullet.

Chicken Soup for the Indian Friends Soul

"True friends," the story about my pen friendship with Jyotirmoy Dutta, Shimla will appear in Chicken Soup for the Indian Friends Soul.

Interestingly, Jyotirmoy's story "Lessons Across the Bar" is also appearing in the title. 

So, for now, the total number of stories I've written for Chicken Soup for the Soul series, rises up to five. And as I write this, I am awaiting the results of more stories for Chicken soup for the soul series.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seven Years of Freelance Writing

Parnasala, the fully bloomed white lotus - Emerges as a Kerala tourism destination

Completed 100 blog posts....welcome paid advertisement and more..