Work update - Corporate Writing & Blogging

I have had articles published in technology magazines in the past few months. But, as of now, I am concentrating more on writing corporate content – brochures, web content, newsletters and press releases. I also created content for a part of a website (to be launched in the coming months).

Meanwhile, I landed up with an assignment for promoting an event online - which I do through a blog created specifically for the purpose and through online communities. If you are a regular reader, you may remember I used to write about Volvo Ocean Race - http://kochi-volvo.blogspot.com during October-December 2008. It was not an assigned job - it was something I did, because I was interested in knowing about Volvo Ocean Race; excited to meet the participants and the entire team.

Since I got the flavor of promoting an event online, I am open to blogging opportunities to promote events or products or even businesses online.
If you are looking for content writer for your website, portal or business or a blogger for your personal or professional needs, drop in a mail at resmi (dot) writer (at) gmail (dot) com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seven Years of Freelance Writing

Parnasala, the fully bloomed white lotus - Emerges as a Kerala tourism destination