Seeking assignments: Travelogues

Back from my trip to Nilgiris during July 2008, including my seven day stay at Ooty (or Udagamandalam as you call), I am looking to sell my travelogues based on this region.

I also have travel stories based on my recent visits to:
  • Goa
  • Kodaikanal
  • Munnar
As for Munnar, I have a very special story - which could be an interview feature or a travelogue.

In addition to this, I am open to write about travelogues or travel guides related to Kochi or Thiruvananthapuram (the commercial and capital cities of Kerala respectively), any time I am assigned to do so! I have lived in Thiruvananthapuram for 23 years and now settled in Kochi.

Photos are also available for all the above mentioned stories. All these stories can be written for national (Indian) or International audience. Contact me at resmi (dot) blog (at) gmail (dot) com for further information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seven Years of Freelance Writing

Parnasala, the fully bloomed white lotus - Emerges as a Kerala tourism destination