Blog Launch: A Window for Books & Authors

Begin 2012, and I announce the launch of my new blog : A Window for Books & Authors. A long awaited dream is thus beginning to take shape.  A Window for Books & Authors intends to review books, interview authors, publishers and literary agents.

I have interviewed authors and reviewed books in the previous years. For those interviews / book reviews I hold copyright, I'd be republishing in the new blog.

Call for Authors, Publishers, Literary Agents

I also take this opportunity to invite authors, publishers and literary agents to contact me at bookandauthors@gmail.com to discuss further regarding publishing interviews in the new blog and also reviewing books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seven Years of Freelance Writing

Parnasala, the fully bloomed white lotus - Emerges as a Kerala tourism destination