A Message for Prospective Clients

It's time I put this note, a message for my prospective clients.

Yes, to Magazine Writing & Anthologies

I am yet to start working in full-swing and all that I can manage at the moment is magazine writing - ie; feature writing / interviews / travelogues. I can also handle such features for reputed portals / websites and personal stories for anthologies.

On a break from web content writing

Kindly note I am not accepting web content writing assignment at the moment, due to motherhood ( I need time to take care and play with my four-month old daughter!). I may take this up after sometime. When I do, I'll post a note here.

Contact Information

Whatever reason you are contacting me for, kindly make sure you contact me only via email : resmi.writer@gmail.com and do not call the mobile number given in the advertisement (on the top of this blog) (ie; of Rat Vanisher). Unfortunately, a number of people are calling my father, in the mobile no. provided in the advertisement. The number is strictly for contacting my father, especially for buying the rat repellent and not for writing purposes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seven Years of Freelance Writing

Parnasala, the fully bloomed white lotus - Emerges as a Kerala tourism destination