Double Success: Chicken Soup for the College Soul - Indian College Students

In August 2010, I mentioned about selling stories to Chicken Soup for the Soul - Indian College Students. The book was published in April 2011 and today, we received our copies. A special moment of happiness, as in this title both my husband, Jaimon and I share a story each, titled 'A Project Journey from Scratch' and 'An Inspired Ride' respectively. 

A Project Journey from Scratch is about my husband and his friend's hands-on-experience of his final year B.Tech project at TKM College of Engineering, Kollam, Kerala. An Inspired Ride is about how I learnt to ride Enfield bullet and took it as a challenge to ride the heavy bike, when I was 17. 

This is the first time, my husband shared a story and feels good as we both share stories for the same title. 

I hope you will enjoy both the stories. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seven Years of Freelance Writing

Parnasala, the fully bloomed white lotus - Emerges as a Kerala tourism destination