Victim of Cyber crime or Plagiarism ? Are you an expert who deal with Cybercrime or Plagiarism ?

I am looking to hear from people (worldwide) who have been a victim (can remain anonymous, if you choose to, though I would need to know the details) of cyber crime or plagiarism ie; whose stories or quotes were used in another publication without the writer’s permission or another writer lifting your content (part or full).

Also, I look forward to hearing from publishers or editors (can remain anonymous, if you choose to, though I would need to know the details) who were innocent victims of plagiarizers and used the plagiarized content for their magazine, website, book or portals.

Experts, including lawyers who deal with cyber crime or plagiarism can also contact me with two-three-line bio.

I shall share with you the details on why I am seeking inputs, when you contact me.

Mail me with the subject line "Sharing Plagiarism Experiences" at resmi.writer@gmail.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seven Years of Freelance Writing

Parnasala, the fully bloomed white lotus - Emerges as a Kerala tourism destination