Chicken Soup for the Indian Teenage Soul

Almost two years wait is finally coming to an end. Westland will celebrate the launch of their second Indian series; "Chicken Soup for the Indian Teenage Soul," edited by Raksha Bharadia on October 3rd, 2009, in Ahmedabad.

I have a story in the book..Watch out for my story in Chicken Soup for the Indian Teenage Soul...will post the review as soon as I receive my copy, hopefully within the next two weeks!

Atlast, I can say, I have contributed to the world-famous best selling anthology "Chicken soup for the soul," though my real aim is to be published in the American / International series (whatever they call!).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seven Years of Freelance Writing

Parnasala, the fully bloomed white lotus - Emerges as a Kerala tourism destination