Information Technology (i.t) magazine goes online

Information Technology (i.t) magazine (EFY) has launched the beta version. Now, you can read the articles I write for Information Technology magazine online too! Since it is in the beta version, you won't find all my stories online. But, I hope the list will be complete soon.
I first wrote for EFY's BenefIT in June 2005 and had three stories published the same year, before I moved out. I started writing for EFY again, this time my articles were for Information Technology (i.t) in November 2007 and for BenefIT from March 2008.
You can view my small bio and the list of articles online. Check it out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seven Years of Freelance Writing

Parnasala, the fully bloomed white lotus - Emerges as a Kerala tourism destination