Kochi, the first stopover in Asia - volvo Ocean Race

Kochi, happens to be not just India's, but Asia's first stopver destination for Volvo Ocean Race. My husband and I visited the race village construction site at Willingdon Island, Kochi on October 12, 2008. The work is in progress and getting ready to welcome the team and a large number of tourists, estimated to arrive at Kochi during the event from December 3-13, 2008.

I have images of the ongoing construction site and more. Email me for more information about the different story angles I can work on - for both pre and post event news / features.

Comments

Abe said…
Dear Reshmi,
You have done a good job in your post!! Please consider joining our forum and contributing articles. Its forum.kochinow.com. You can post with links to your articles.

Popular posts from this blog

Seven Years of Freelance Writing

Parnasala, the fully bloomed white lotus - Emerges as a Kerala tourism destination